The international standard ISO 2768-1 was formed by the technical committee ISO/TC 3, Limits and fits. Together with the first edition of ISO 2768-1 and ISO 2768-2: 1989, cancels and replace ISO 2768: 1973.
What is ISO 14001?
It is one of the part of ISO Family which is the international standard specifies the requirement for an effective environment management system (EMS). It is the overall structure that can be followed by a company despite establishing environment performance requirements.
ISO describes an environmental management as part of it that has been used to manage the environment aspects. In addition to this, it also fulfil obligations of compliance and address risks and opportunities. ISO 14001 standard is the kind of a framework that has been created
to use within a plan do check act (PDCA) approach to continuous improvement.
What is the use of ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 TOPICS:
- Context of the organization
- Performance evaluation
What are the advantages of ISO 14001?
There ae certain benefits of ISO 14001: 2015 environment management system which are given below:
- It can improve resource efficiency
- Drive down costs
- Assures that environmental changes is being measured
- Receive competitive benefits in supplying chain design
- Enhance new business opportunities
- Fulfil legal commitments
- Enhance the customer trust as well as of the stakeholders
- Improve environment
- Consistency in managing environmental obligations